Management Trainee Exeter
We are looking for bright new Managers of the future to join our growing business! Whatever your degree subject or professional experience, we are looking for ambitious graduates to join our Management Team and take on the new career opportunities that are continuing to open.
At U-Drive, we offer you the opportunity to learn, grow and stand out in our comprehensive Management Trainee Program. You will actively be involved in all operational aspects of the business, including branch marketing, sales, customer service and finance. So in as little as a year, you’ll gain a unique insight into the business and we will reward each step of your development with bonus schemes, pay increases and career promotions.
We believe our success comes from motivating and empowering our team members to be the best they can be. We will give you the knowledge and skills to significantly contribute to the continued success of the company, both as an individual and as the leader of a team.
- As a Management Trainee, we will teach you how to deal with a vast range of customers and arm you with the key sales and marketing skills you will need to succeed.
- You will be ready to take on new challenges and responsibilities, including developing new business and taking care of our current customers.
- You’ll learn how to manage accounts, build long-term customer and colleague relationships, and be responsible for business reporting.
- You will develop problem-solving skills and learn how to make efficient business decisions that will have a real impact upon the company’s success.
- We will give you a full understanding of how to manage a successful business and develop a team of your own for a long-lasting career with U-Drive. To find out more, please contact us.