Vistabee is Europe's leading digital content creation platform, creating thousands of high quality videos and professional photography for Real Estate, Automotive, Recruitment, Business and News sectors.
Following sustained high growth, we have an opportunity for a talented Video Editor to join our talented head office team in Leith, Edinburgh.
- Editing video and working alongside the production teams in the UK, India, Vietnam and Sri-Lanka
- Ensure timely approval of production components
- Work to and deliver key targets for quality and delivery milestones
- Work with team to assist in the development of new products and services with Marketing and Bee HOD's
- Archive data and meta tag our library on a daily basis
- Assist in developing new product and post production techniques and best practices
- Liaison with the rest of the production team to ensure best practice is met and followed
- You'll be an amazingly talented and experienced video editor, with experience delivering high quality video edits, to tight deadlines.
- You may be used to a live TV or broadcast environment, or equally be in charge of a newspapers digital content division, either is relevant to VistaBee.
- At least 1 years experience in a similar production role.
- You'll likely have worked within an editing or post production environment
- Relevant experience editing/grading in a fast-paced production environment
- Archive and data wrangling experience of large volumes of high quality digital assets
- At least 1 years of Adobe Suite (from a hands on perspective)
- Excellent team communication skills, oral and written
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Highly organised and methodical
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.