Harmonia Consulting is a small, growing company specialising in audio-visual systems, building and room acoustics, and electro-acoustics. We have a vacancy for an Audio-Visual Graduate at our office in the beautiful village of Sonning, Berkshire.
- It is a great role with huge potential as part of a fun, enthusiastic and hard-working team.
- As a small and growing company, there are opportunities to work with diverse and prestigious clients like the English National Ballet and Cardiff University.
- Harmonia is an open, inclusive company that listens to ideas, encourages creative thinking and develops problem solving skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree level qualification, experience and skills in audio-visual systems.
- You will be happy to work autonomously, confident in developing new business, committed to taking on and solving clients’ problems and capable of providing credible expert advice.
- In return you will be well paid, supported in your professional development and have the opportunity to help shape a growing company.
- The role requires an organised and systematic approach to work so deadlines are met. Excellent writing skills are also essential to present reports to clients in a professional manner.