Outbound Support Specialist
We offer relaxed and friendly working environment in exchange for committed and positive attitude and the willingness to hit company targets. Our company employs a lot of students as we always try to offer hours to fit around the studies and offer an opportunity to pick some extra hours during holiday breaks.
This is a contact centre role. The primary activities are making outbound calls to help progress applications made for credit or taking inbound calls from applicants. It is calling individuals who have shown interest, therefore it is not a cold-calling based role.
- As an OSC you will be contacting customers that have started a loan application online. Throughout the customer journey there are times when our customers may need help to move onto the next stage of their application. It will be responsibility of the OSC to assist them in this process by offering exceptional customer service in line with service level agreements, treating customers fairly and FCA guidelines.
- You will also be expected to support other areas of the business by assisting customers who have recently taken out loans with us, ensuring their repayment dates are set at a convenient time, soliciting customers who are coming to the end/ are at the end of their loan to reapply and assisting customers in making their final payments.
- OSC contribute significantly to the day to day running of the business and ensure the culture is one of hard work, professionalism and fun.
- To maximise performance, with specific emphasis on developing long term client relationships in high volume consumer credit lending.
- To exceed productivity targets of customer contacts on the phone and by email.
- To achieve a minimum quality and compliance measure across all forms of correspondence.
- To provide services directly to customers from various channels; via broker, introducer networks, aggregator sites and direct leads.
- To support the Customer service representatives to generate quality volumes necessary for the success of the Company.
- To meet the day to day key performance indicators and provide evidence for monthly one to one meetings.
- To alert the Team Leader of any irregularity, lack of compliance, lack of adherence, and problems whether actual or potential, concerning the brand, the reputation, the sales performance, the financing plans, the budgets and any other matter of a financial nature or which could or does have a financial implication or reputational risk.
- As a key member of a dynamic team, the Outbound Support Consultant (OSC) will likely have sales, customer service or contact centre experience and possess a competitive edge in a fast paced target driven environment. Although this is not essential as we are looking more for bubbly and confident people.