Graduate Management Trainee
Add an annual turnover of $19.4 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over one million vehicles spread across 9,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Regardless of your degree subject or professional experience, nearly 100% of our full-time employees start as a graduate in our Management Training Programme. This allows everyone to learn our business from the ground up and to understand how they play a significant role in seeing it succeed.
- After an initial classroom-based orientation session, you’ll be assigned to a branch office for hands-on business training. You will learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Our promote-from-within culture ensures that you’ll have a well-rounded training experience and learn skills in management, finance, operations, sales and customer service.
- During your first year, you will actively participate in everything from sales to marketing and customer service to operations and finance. Along the way, we’ll give you plenty of opportunity to show your skills, and we’ll reward your development with pay increases and opportunities for continued promotions.
- As you progress, increasingly more opportunities will become available to you. You can choose, as most people do, to continue your rewarding ascent within our Rental Operations managerial track. Then - in as little as two years - from joining as a graduate you could become a Branch Manager, in charge of your own team and your own profits. Or you can explore one of many other exciting options within Enterprise including Human Resources, Accounting, Corporate and National Marketing, and more.
- What is certain is that we encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for 11 consecutive years and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
- Start your career with Enterprise, and you’ll be joining the Graduate Employer of the Year. A multi-national, multi-billion pound turnover firm, and one of the UK's Blue Chip best companies to work for.
- As a Graduate Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You’ll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You’ll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch’s P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service.
- We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence, and interact with all types of customers, vendors, and colleagues. You’ll learn proper sales techniques, problem solving, and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long lasting relationships with key business decision makers. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you’ll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage, and promote a staff of your own.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred; however, professional experience can be substituted if applicable.
- Must have passed A-levels or equivalent.
- You must have a full driving licence, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don’t drive due to a disability.