2017 Graduate Programme - Tax Consulting - Global Employer Services (GES)
People are often said to be a company’s greatest asset. And we’re here to help our clients get the most out of theirs, advising on everything from talent to organisational priorities. Ultimately, to give them a distinct competitive advantage.
Moving together. Making tomorrow: as companies grow and become more global in scope, employment issues become more complex. Among the most serious challenges businesses face today is compliance with multifaceted tax laws and labour regulations. Deloitte offers well-rounded plans and program development strategies that can help transform global employment programs in a cost-efficient manner.
Our development team, based in St Albans, is a cutting edge practice utilising advanced technology and the latest development methodology to help solve some of our client’s most challenging issues. We put innovation right at the centre of everything we do, enabling our people to be continually challenged and always supported.
Our development team works mainly across two areas:
- Investigations development: using advanced data analytics and visualisation techniques to empower investigators to understand large datasets quickly and derive as much information in as shorter period of time as possible
- Innovation development: dedicated to building out larger product based offerings, using agile SCRUM based approach to develop and release enterprise grade software products
As a talented graduate with a background in computing or software development, you will have the opportunity to work across both teams, using your fresh thinking and cutting edge technological knowhow to make a real difference to how the team produce our solutions, such as:
- Leveraging the power of AWS to bring Cloud technology and Big Data solutions to our internal and external clients
- Developing web based managed services to put the power of what we do in our clients hands
- Create solutions that empower our Forensic Investigations and Financial Crime colleagues to take innovation to market
- Working in an agile, SCRUM based team alongside some of the most talented people in the industry
The work will be challenging, and will often stretch your capabilities. However, we will support you as only a company like Deloitte can, and ensure you finish the day with a level of satisfaction you will not find elsewhere as a developer.
- At Deloitte it’s the mind-set that shapes the role. As part of the graduate/analysts community we offer the chance to start a career with a firm of problem solvers - the best minds in the industry – with guidance from inspirational and supportive senior managers and every opportunity to grow and progress.
- From the start you will be hired as a permanent member of staff – often described as the firm’s greatest assets - Deloitte’s people are deeply respected for their individuality. Every year the firm invests more in learning and development, offers a competitive salary and comprehensive training programme.
- Deloitte is a business that doesn’t just recognise the need for diversity, but fully embraces it. Agile working is a way of life. Ownership is highly rewarded and leadership is visible at every level to guide you every step of the way.