2017 Graduate Programme - Financial Advisory - Forensic Technology Development
Within the world of Forensic Investigations, Disputes and Financial Crime– technology is the driving force. Clients, both internal and external expect our team of experts to deliver advanced technology (think Cloud Computing, Block Chain, Big Data) in a way that they can harness quickly and efficiently to solve their most critical and high profile issues.
This is why innovation is at the centre of everything we do.
We work alongside our colleagues within Financial Advisory to ensure the amazing ideas they have to better serve our clients have an efficient route to market, we are not bound by technology or corporate partnerships – we build people’s ideas in an agile way using some of the most exciting tech available.
Our development team, based in St Albans, is a cutting edge practice utilising advanced technology and the latest development methodology to help solve some of our client’s most challenging issues. We put innovation right at the centre of everything we do, enabling our people to be continually challenged and always supported.
Our development team works mainly across two areas:
- Investigations development: using advanced data analytics and visualisation techniques to empower investigators to understand large datasets quickly and derive as much information in as shorter period of time as possible
- Innovation development: dedicated to building out larger product based offerings, using agile SCRUM based approach to develop and release enterprise grade software products
As a talented graduate with a background in computing or software development, you will have the opportunity to work across both teams, using your fresh thinking and cutting edge technological knowhow to make a real difference to how the team produce our solutions, such as:
- Leveraging the power of AWS to bring Cloud technology and Big Data solutions to our internal and external clients
- Developing web based managed services to put the power of what we do in our clients hands
- Create solutions that empower our Forensic Investigations and Financial Crime colleagues to take innovation to market
- Working in an agile, SCRUM based team alongside some of the most talented people in the industry
The work will be challenging, and will often stretch your capabilities. However, we will support you as only a company like Deloitte can, and ensure you finish the day with a level of satisfaction you will not find elsewhere as a developer.
- At Deloitte it’s the mind-set that shapes the role. As part of the graduate/analysts community we offer the chance to start a career with a firm of problem solvers - the best minds in the industry – with guidance from inspirational and supportive senior managers and every opportunity to grow and progress.
- From the start you will be hired as a permanent member of staff – often described as the firm’s greatest assets - Deloitte’s people are deeply respected for their individuality. Every year the firm invests more in learning and development, offers a competitive salary and comprehensive training programme.
- Deloitte is a business that doesn’t just recognise the need for diversity, but fully embraces it. Agile working is a way of life. Ownership is highly rewarded and leadership is visible at every level to guide you every step of the way.