2017 Graduate Programme - Risk Advisory - Cyber - Technical
Cyber security has never been more important than it is today. The business environment is constantly changing and new threats to businesses are continually emerging. Our clients face increasing challenges in protecting themselves from these threats, and proactively preparing for them. We’re here to help them manage it all and survive.
As market leaders in cyber, our people don’t just understand the threats and risks, but they have the ability to provide practical solutions that are effective and manageable. Solutions that can be easily understood and actioned by our clients. Our Technical Cyber Graduate programme is focused on deep technical expertise, solving complex problems with technology solutions, enabling our clients to proactively secure their networks and respond effectively if breached.
We help our clients to understand and respond to the threats they face utilising our deep technical expertise, solving challenges such as detecting unknown or unseen threats, configuring and managing access solutions to information and systems as well as identifying and contextualising the threats and threat actors to an organisation.
Within our technical stream we offer a wide variety of options for your cyber career, for example whether you wish to become an ethical hacker, or cyber incident responder, identifying the root cause of a cyber incident and assisting the organisation to recover effectively. All we ask is that you have a relevant technical degree, or a demonstrable skill within a relevant information security area such as networks or coding.
- Conducting penetration tests
- Responding to cyber security incidents
- Cyber incident root cause analysis
- Threat landscape assessments
- Configuration of Identity and Access management solutions
- Technology integrations
- Network reviews and architecture analysis
- Studying towards a professional qualifications such as CREST or CBEST and vendor qualifications
- At Deloitte it’s the mind-set that shapes the role. As part of the graduate/analysts community we offer the chance to start a career with a firm of problem solvers - the best minds in the industry – with guidance from inspirational and supportive senior managers and every opportunity to grow and progress.
- From the start you will be hired as a permanent member of staff – often described as the firm’s greatest assets - Deloitte’s people are deeply respected for their individuality. Every year the firm invests more in learning and development, offers a competitive salary and comprehensive training programme.
- Deloitte is a business that doesn’t just recognise the need for diversity, but fully embraces it. Agile working is a way of life. Ownership is highly rewarded and leadership is visible at every level to guide you every step of the way.