2017 Graduate Programme – Financial Advisory - Financial Crime
Financial crime sits in Forensic (Financial Advisory) and, in here, we help clients react quickly and confidently in a crisis, investigation or dispute. With our global network, deep industry experience, and advanced analytical technology, we’re able to resolve issues and offer proactive advice to reduce the risk of future problems. It’s a field that’s increasingly in demand, and we already have one of the largest forensic practices in the world.
Thanks to a complex web of laws and regulations our clients are under greater scrutiny than ever, from shareholders and regulators. Whether it’s fraud detection and prevention, anti-money laundering, sanctions compliance, corporate corruption, market abuse or business ethics, in Financial Crime we’re here to help our clients get to grips with these issues, so they can get on with what they do best: running their businesses.
- Support assessment of companies business model in relation to regulatory changes
- Support clients to assess and enhance their financial crime systems and controls
- Assist in the drafting of formal reports in the context of financial crime investigation assignments
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams, and at times on overseas assignments to collate and assess evidence of systems and controls
- Assist in drafting financial crime policy or procedures documents
- You will also be expected to support market propositions, thought leadership and business development
- At Deloitte it’s the mind-set that shapes the role. As part of the graduate/analysts community we offer the chance to start a career with a firm of problem solvers - the best minds in the industry – with guidance from inspirational and supportive senior managers and every opportunity to grow and progress.
- From the start you will be hired as a permanent member of staff – often described as the firm’s greatest assets - Deloitte’s people are deeply respected for their individuality. Every year the firm invests more in learning and development, offers a competitive salary and comprehensive training programme.
- Deloitte is a business that doesn’t just recognise the need for diversity, but fully embraces it. Agile working is a way of life. Ownership is highly rewarded and leadership is visible at every level to guide you every step of the way.