2017 Graduate Programme - Risk Advisory - Cyber - Non-Technical
Cyber security has never been more important than it is today. The business environment is constantly changing and new threats to businesses are continually emerging. Our clients face increasing challenges in protecting themselves from these threats and proactively preparing for them. We’re here to help them manage it all and survive.
As market leaders in cyber, our people don’t just understand the threats and risks, but they have the ability to provide practical solutions that are effective and manageable. Solutions that can be easily understood and actioned by our clients. Our non-technical Cyber Graduate programme is focused on the business, enabling informed and intelligent decisions to be made, reducing the business exposure to cyber risk.
We help our clients to understand and mitigate cyber risks, making informed and intelligent decisions to miminise cyber threats, and to maximise business opportunities. Our role includes helping organisations to reduce risks from business processes, technology and operations including designing and implementing changes across people, process and technology elements of their business.
We offer students a wide variety of career paths that include working with the largest corporate house-hold names to smaller clients in niche or emerging industries. Depending on the path you wish to take, our graduates can specialise in a broad range of business or technological competencies.
- Carrying out Information and security risk management activities
- Helping clients to understand and enhance their application and infrastructure security
- Performing information security reviews and alerting clients to risks
- Understanding privacy requirements and enabling the business
- Implementing cultural change programmes to enhance cyber security awareness
- Understanding the proliferation of data within the organisation and how to manage it effectively
- Designing and implementing governance programmes across information security, privacy and risk
- At Deloitte it’s the mind-set that shapes the role. As part of the graduate/analysts community we offer the chance to start a career with a firm of problem solvers - the best minds in the industry – with guidance from inspirational and supportive senior managers and every opportunity to grow and progress.
- From the start you will be hired as a permanent member of staff – often described as the firm’s greatest assets - Deloitte’s people are deeply respected for their individuality. Every year the firm invests more in learning and development, offers a competitive salary and comprehensive training programme.
- Deloitte is a business that doesn’t just recognise the need for diversity, but fully embraces it. Agile working is a way of life. Ownership is highly rewarded and leadership is visible at every level to guide you every step of the way.