2017 Graduate Programme - Risk Advisory
The business environment is constantly changing. Our clients are always facing new regulations, shifting legislation and, on top of that, considerable economic and financial risk.
We’re here to help them manage it all and survive. As market leaders in Risk Advisory and Consulting, our people don’t just understand legislation inside-out, they have the ability to translate it into effective business solutions. Solutions that can be easily understood and actioned by our clients.
Our consultants often come from accountancy backgrounds, but not always. What connects them is that they’re all excellent presenters, who are great with clients.
Our Risk Advisory practice advise organisations on how to effectively mitigate financial and non-financial risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions to maximise opportunities. This includes helping them manage and prevent risks around their business processes, technology and operations, and often extends to the design and implementation of revised control frameworks and technology solutions.
We offer students a wide variety of career paths that include working with the largest corporate house-hold names to smaller clients in niche or emerging industries. Depending on the path you wish to take, our graduates can specialise in a broad range of business or technological competencies.
- Carrying out Information and security risk management
- Helping clients to understand and enhance their application and infrastructure security
- Performing information security reviews and alerting clients to risks
- Using data analysis to save costs or enhance revenue
- Supporting clients with compliance of various regulations
- Helping clients mitigate risks alerted to
- Studying towards a professional qualification
- At Deloitte it’s the mind-set that shapes the role. As part of the graduate/analysts community we offer the chance to start a career with a firm of problem solvers - the best minds in the industry – with guidance from inspirational and supportive senior managers and every opportunity to grow and progress.
- From the start you will be hired as a permanent member of staff – often described as the firm’s greatest assets - Deloitte’s people are deeply respected for their individuality. Every year the firm invests more in learning and development, offers a competitive salary and comprehensive training programme.
- Deloitte is a business that doesn’t just recognise the need for diversity, but fully embraces it. Agile working is a way of life. Ownership is highly rewarded and leadership is visible at every level to guide you every step of the way.