2017 Graduate Programme - Forensic Technology
In Financial Advisory you’ll be joining a team of diverse and highly experienced colleagues, with respect, inclusion, development and team work at the heart of our culture. We work alongside our colleagues across the firm, both nationally and internationally to deliver an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society.
- Using state of the art forensic technology, you’ll work alongside specialists drawn from a wide range of professional and technical backgrounds, to play a vital role in analysing a wide variety of commercially sensitive investigations, disputes and litigations. We promise no two days will be the same. As a bright, talented graduate you can expect to work on challenging, client-facing projects from the outset.
- Use specialist software to extract, transform and process data.
- Work with multiple data formats including industry standard software and bespoke data repositories to process high volume data records.
- Use analytical and visualisation techniques to interrogate and assess data in support of investigations.
- Collect data from a large variety of sources including servers, laptops and mobile devices, sometimes covertly.
- Use sophisticated analytical software to identify relevant emails and documents pertinent to the investigation.
- Produce reports to the client, a formal response to a regulator or even a bundle of documents which are to be used as exhibits in court.
- At Deloitte it’s the mind-set that shapes the role. As part of the graduate/analysts community we offer the chance to start a career with a firm of problem solvers - the best minds in the industry – with guidance from inspirational and supportive senior managers and every opportunity to grow and progress.
- From the start you will be hired as a permanent member of staff – often described as the firm’s greatest assets - Deloitte’s people are deeply respected for their individuality. Every year the firm invests more in learning and development, offers a competitive salary and comprehensive training programme.
- Deloitte is a business that doesn’t just recognise the need for diversity, but fully embraces it. Agile working is a way of life. Ownership is highly rewarded and leadership is visible at every level to guide you every step of the way.