2017 Graduate Programme - Consulting - Technology
Today, business is technology. Which is why our tech experts work across every area of ours. We have a dedicated team in each of our service areas, who focus purely on innovating for better business. Think leading edge.
From our strategists to our developers to our digital transformation experts, and the countless specialists in-between, we’re here to solve our clients’ most critical technology challenges. To advise, protect, create, investigate, transform and deliver.
In other words: we help make business possible. Whether it’s the technical aspects or the commercial opportunities of technology that excite you, your expertise is in demand.
In Consulting you’ll be helping clients solve some of their most complex problems, all the way from developing the initial ideas to delivering and measuring the end results – all across some wide-ranging projects. You’ll work alongside a diverse team including deep technical experts, industry leaders, and project management specialists to deliver ingenious solutions and valuable insights to support to our clients. You’ll gain hands-on experience helping clients from every industry across the country solve their most challenging and intriguing problems.
- Aiding innovation through research and application of solutions for clients
- Supporting resolution of business problems, or helping clients to grow their business by using technology
- Supporting reviews of current client projects and identifying issues and areas of opportunity
- Gathering requirements for technical specifications or design
- Learning and applying core project management skills to work for our clients
- Working closely with colleagues and clients to identify improvements or risks for the project
- At Deloitte it’s the mind-set that shapes the role. As part of the graduate/analysts community we offer the chance to start a career with a firm of problem solvers - the best minds in the industry – with guidance from inspirational and supportive senior managers and every opportunity to grow and progress.
- From the start you will be hired as a permanent member of staff – often described as the firm’s greatest assets - Deloitte’s people are deeply respected for their individuality. Every year the firm invests more in learning and development, offers a competitive salary and comprehensive training programme.
- Deloitte is a business that doesn’t just recognise the need for diversity, but fully embraces it. Agile working is a way of life. Ownership is highly rewarded and leadership is visible at every level to guide you every step of the way.