We like can do attitudes, positive thinkers and get the job done people who seize every opportunity.
- As a bright, young and talented graduate, you’ll not be afraid to use your initiative and take the lead. We’ve created our graduate programme for people just like you and we’ll invest in you all the way.
- We’ll immerse you into every aspect of CEF life from day-to-day operations right through to manufacturing, all the while preparing you for a role in management.
- Time spent away from home will be required (not to mention great fun!). You’ll travel throughout the UK, meeting new and exciting people and regular training courses.
- Spend your first three months working at a CEF branch, becoming familiar with the company and our ethos whilst also learning about day to day operations.
- Gain a unique insight into the expectations customers have of CEF whilst working on-site with one of our trusted customers.
- During the next three months you will continue to learn about our vast product range and get a taste of what life is like on the production line.
- In year two you will move quickly into the commercial side of the business, focusing heavily on sales and management ensuring you are ready to take on your first sales and management position with CEF.
- We’re looking for graduates who go the extra mile, who hit the ground running and eat pressure for breakfast. We’ll push you, it’s tough; but the end results will set you up for a successful career and future.
- You’ll also have the following minimum qualification: Bachelor of Honours Degree (any discipline), minimum 2.2 and a full UK driving licence.
- Career progression is our primary objective and promoting from within is one of our core values. People development is high on our agenda and we’ll nurture your talent to bring out the very best in you.