Technical Management Trainee
We are looking for recent or soon-to-be graduates to join our technical management trainee scheme.
- Once again, as in previous years, our group technical team have opportunities to join our well established two year management training programme.
- The successful applicants will undertake a tailored development programme.
- You will be exposed to a variety of different internal and customer facing functions and assist the technical team in ensuring the technical agenda is carried out to the requirements of both customers and suppliers.
- The programme is practical and as our product is grown for major supermarkets involves working to extremely high quality standards.
- The duration of this opportunity is for 2 years, with a hope you will be with us a lot longer and be part of our future.
- have a genuine interest in the fresh produce industry
- be studying towards or have a degree in horticulture, agriculture or a related discipline
- hold a full UK driving licence
- highly motivated
- a team player
- eager to take responsibility
- able to work on your own initiative
- strong communicator with the ability to work with people at all levels and manage a wide range of business relationships.
- desire to learn and apply knowledge
- willing to work at different locations on a regular basis and will be expected to travel frequently within the UK and abroad.