The Amcor Flexibles Europe, Middle East and Africa (AFEMEA) Graduate Program is an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills and unwrap your expertise with an international packaging leader offering you a unique working experience in an innovative and diverse environment. The Graduate Programme is an 18 months development opportunity, which consists in 3 rotations of 6 months each. Each rotation will be based in one of our plant across Europe.
- Each year we select, train and develop some of the world's brightest and most outstanding graduate trainees. Our Graduate Program is specially designed for independent and motivated thinkers who love learning and taking on new challenges and responsibilities – people who want to stand out in the professional world.
- Master’s/Honours degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, material science, polymers or physics degree
- Up to 2 years of work experience
- Internship or experience in R&D preferred
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Proactive and result-oriented
- Collaboration skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English is required