Account Manager (Mandarin Speaker)
TPP is seeking to recruit native Mandarin speakers from all disciplines to join our fast growing, open and enthusiastic team of Account Managers based in Leeds. You will help actively drive the strategy of the hugely successful clinical software company, TPP. Your influence will have an impact on the future use of IT in healthcare in both the UK and internationally.
TPP’s account team work directly with our customers, and drive the strategic direction of the company. The China account team are responsible for expanding our client base in China, working with local, provincial and national governments to deploy SystmOne.
Successful candidates will have a passion for sales and customer service, possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and have the ability to problem solve and remain calm under pressure. An approachable, friendly ‘people person’ will excel in this role. The ability to understand and represent the specific needs of customers and deliver results to deadlines is essential.
TPP now offers successful candidates Tier 2 visa sponsorship.
- In this role as an Account Manager you will have the opportunity to set the priorities for the company and what each department works on.
- relationship and account management
- organizing and leading meetings with key stakeholders in China
- delivering presentations
- attending events on the company’s behalf and identifying and generating new business opportunities across China.
- As part of our China business strategy we also work closely with UK government bodies, such as the Department for International Trade and the China Britain Business Council.
- Bilingual Mandarin Chinese and English speaker
- 2:1 or above at degree level
- A*AA or higher at A level (or international equivalent)
- Possess excellent communication skills and be confident speaking to a wide range of people
- Be approachable, professional and motivated
- Have the flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally if required
- The drive to take on new challenges
- The ability to form and maintain positive working relationships
- We will give you an excellent starting salary of £36,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. At TPP, your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Pub Fridays
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Life insurance
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit www.tpp-uk.com/careers.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. When applying, please specify:
- Which university you attended
- All individual GCSE and A Level grades
- Your degree classification
- What languages you are fluent in (if any)
- Where you heard about the job
Please note: The closing date for applications is 20th December 2017
We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks.