Graduate Software Engineer
As a Graduate Software Engineer your primary role will be in research, design, implementation and testing of software products.
- Applicants should be graduates in a relevant subject.
- Development of software on Microsoft Operating System platforms using Object Oriented development techniques
- Development of software in .NET (C#)
- Database technology (SQL Server)
- Candidates should have enthusiasm, good communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of company, both external and internal, customer service awareness, thrive on problem solving and be a team player.
- The role may require international travel, which can sometimes be at short notice.
- The role is a full-time position, normal weekly working hours of 37 hours per week.
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension scheme, healthcare plan, childcare voucher scheme and 25 days annual leave per year plus Bank Holidays.