Graduate Software Test Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
As a Graduate Software Test Engineer your primary role will be in testing software products and integrated systems, deployed to blue-chip industrial customers around the world.
- Interact with the product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test plans and procedures in line with current standards and specifications, and in accordance with customer requirements
- Create, configure and maintain multi-server test environments
- Implement and carry out tests using manual and automated testing tools
- Test software and integrated systems in line with the test specification and report results
- To use experience and knowledge to improve current and future test procedures
- Create and issue test reports
- Assist in troubleshooting with different teams to identify the root cause and resolution
- Creation of software and system documentation
- Preferably educated to degree level in a computing or related subject, or proven experience in software development and/or software testing
- Relevant practical experience in software development and/or software testing role, including web, windows client, and server-side configuration and testing
- Proven demonstration of strong Windows IT infrastructure knowledge
- Ideally hold an ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Qualification, or above
- Candidates should have enthusiasm, good communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization both internally and externally.
- Candidates should also be customer focussed, thrive on problem solving and be a team player.
- The role is a full-time position, normal weekly working hours of 37 hours per week.
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension scheme, healthcare plan, childcare voucher scheme and 25 days annual leave per year plus Bank Holidays.