UK - Apple Store Leader Program
Learn and grow as you explore the art of leadership at the Apple Store. You’ll master our retail business inside and out through training, hands-on experience and mentorship. As part of a team, you’ll learn through collaboration with those around you. As an individual, you’ll further your personal development by making a real impact on the success of your store. If you’re a natural leader, the Apple Store Leader Programme is your opportunity to shine.
- In the first year of this unique 24-month programme, you rotate through various functions at our retail stores.
- During year two, you focus on leadership roles with top-level managers as your mentors and coaches.
- You learn as you work in each role, reflect on your experience, apply your insight and share with your team.
- By offering your observations, you foster positive change in your store and at stores worldwide.
- When you’ve successfully completed the programme with demonstrated leadership potential, you’ll have the opportunity to apply for a leadership position at a store in one of our key markets.
- Experience in leadership, whether at work, on a team or in your community.
- Strong desire to lead a team that runs a multimillion-pound, industry-leading retail operation.
- To qualify, you must have a degree from a university or college with one of the following: a record of success in your studies or equivalent professional experience.
- You have a passion for technology and Apple.
- You’re fluent in English. Experience interacting with different cultures, time spent travelling abroad or familiarity with other languages is a plus.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule.
- Your work hours will be based on business needs.