Sales & Marketing Rep
This job will be based out of their London office in London Bridge but they envisage you'll be spending at least half your time out and about visiting outlets, and making sure their events/marketing activities across these are well executed.
They're a small team with a growing business - there's a huge opportunity for you to grow into this role and mould into the right mix of what you like and what the company needs!
- Supporting the sales team in winning new business: Reaching out to & visiting new outlets to meet managers and make sure the product is well positioned in store, that store managers love the brand & to make sure you take advantage of any in-store opportunities that may arise.
- Build relationships and grow existing business with customers: Visit current stockists to make sure the product stands out in-store. Create plans with the sales team to maximise the business potential of their key customers.
- Make sure the brand stands out in & out of stores: We're starting a #deliciousprotest. We need people on board!
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills to best manage your time and effort: Clear and insightful communication with the team and careful tracking of your work. Excellent time management skills to maximize your days.
- Marketing and event support where required… Trade shows, samplings - wherever you're needed.
- Is outgoing and loves meeting new people
- Is hungry for opportunities
- Is able to think strategically & look at the bigger picture
- Is a self-starter and thrives working in an entrepreneurial team
- Likes to hustle
- Gives a shit and gets shit done: pro-active and genuinely a match for our values
- Has a burning desire to have a positive impact on the world - without taking themselves too seriously
- Willingness to go over and beyond when needed (knowing we always find time to relax on the other side!)
- Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience + all can you eat snacks & flexible working