Graduate role - C# .Net Developer
Amigo Loans is one of the UK's most successful and innovative lenders. Over a 15-year period, we have delivered staggering financial performance, a customer focused product and an award-winning employee experience. Amigo is a guarantor loan company with a simple idea - if your friends trust you, so can we.
We're looking for talented C# .Net Developer graduates to join our highly skilled software development team of 18 developers, working collaboratively to solve real life problems for our customers.
- We provide a supportive learning environment, and allow you the ability to shape your own development.
- You’ll be involved in greenfield projects, as well as improvements to existing systems.
- You’ll need to be willing to roll up your sleeves and work as part of a dynamic and agile team.
- We are looking for graduates who enjoy delivering outcomes, working collaboratively in teams and can demonstrate good problem solving skills.
- Our technical graduate roles are extremely varied, and offer the opportunity to shape your own career.
- Be technically skilled, enthusiastic and passionate about solving the issues our customers face, helping to make finance available to people who've been left behind by the banks.
- Be a natural problem solver, with the ability to find solutions for complex problems
- A working knowledge of C# / ASP.Net
- You have experience in front end technologies, but this is not essential as on job training is provided
- You have experience using MVC framework
- You are able to effectively communicate technical subjects, to non-technical colleagues
- £3K Development Budget
- Business Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- Free Gym Membership
- Google Style Offices including a Fantastic Subsidised Café
- iPhone 7
- In House Massage therapist & Hair Stylist
- Yoga class
- Additional days holiday each year and Birthdays Off
- Free VIP tickets to Bestival, Camp Bestival and Common People
- Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles
- Properties in Amsterdam, Dordogne and Shoreditch (for all staff with over one year’s service).
Package: Negotiable (DOE) + Bonuses + Benefits Package + £3,000 Development Budget