Procurement Consultant Intern
Procuring are a leading provider of integrated procurement and supply chain solutions to some of the world's largest organisations.
Operating across four divisions - Consulting, Training, Recruitment and Sourcing; Procuring Group offer a single source for all of your Procurement and Supply chain requirements.
We work in partnership with our clients to add value and we deliver results by drawing upon our proprietary methodologies, tools, systems and the expertise of our professional team
We believe that we have a unique combination of capabilities covering all aspects of procurement and supply chain operations and we have developed a strong track record of improving our clients' businesses through delivering practical, tangible and sustained solutions.
- Procuring Group are looking for an intern Procurement Consultant to work in our Blackburn office. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a boutique procurement and supply chain consultancy and to work with a range of exciting clients.
- Following an initial period of training, you will be assigned to work on a client in one of our four practice areas: Financial Services, Central Government, Industry or Retail.
- Our internship programme lasts for 12 months and usually leads to a permanent role with the company.
- This internship will equip candidates well either for a career in procurement or for a career in business consulting.
- We are looking for high flying graduates with the drive and ambition to succeed in a career in consulting.
- Attention to detail is key as are analytical skills. The ability to solve problems and to think out of the box to develop innovative solutions - to really challenge the status quo. Someone who is excited about delivering change and improvements to organisations.
- You must be a great communicator both orally, in writing and confident at presenting. Hard working and willing to go the extra mile.