Graduate Role - Software Developer
- Software Developers cover a varied range of roles and responsibilities, such as attending design meetings, liaising with clients, writing, developing, testing and reviewing code, supporting existing applications.
- You will also liaise with end users to fix defects, find solutions and test them, investigate the feasibility of change requests, and add the functionality to applications by designing and implementing solutions, to mention a few.
- Following your training at FDM, you will develop the ability to write code that is modular, robust, scalable and maintainable to a professional standard.
- You will also write code that can be easily modified to meet changing client requirements.
Before starting a role as a Software Developer, you will undergo the relevant training in our in-house Academy which includes the following modules: SQL, Excel VBA, UNIX, Web Apps Design, Either Java; Object Oriented Development (Java), Data Access (Java), Web Programming (Java), Java Spring Framework, Software Development Projects, or, .Net: ,Object Oriented Development (.Net), Data Access (.Net), Web Programming (.Net), .Net Windows Desktop Programming, Software Development Projects
- Passionate about technology
- Analytical and a problem solver
- A keen follower of new technology
- An individual with skills that are transferable and applicable to a range of language and technology
- This role is ideal for analytical problem solvers with a passion for technology.