Graduate Role - Project Support Officer
- Project Support Officers support the planning, management and control of key projects, working alongside senior Project Managers and/or Program Managers.
- This role involves project risk planning, critical path analysis, stakeholder management and reporting, and utilisation of agile project delivery methods to ensure that each project is completed on time and in line with the objectives.
- Key tasks also include improving efficiency and cutting costs of the business.
- This role is ideal for graduates with a passion for business and a background in Management, Finance, and Economics.
- You should also have the drive to develop and control projects within a fast-paced environment.
- Before starting a role as a Project Support Officer, you will undergo the relevant training in our in-house Academy which includes the following modules: SQL, Excel VBA, Financial Industry Awareness, Project Support Office, PRINCE2 Foundation, Business Analysis
- An efficient and diligent worker
- Confident in collaborating with others and developing strong relationships
- A critical thinker
- Able to work and adapt to tight timescales
- A strong communicator