Graduate Role - Production Support Analyst
- Production Support Analysts are often involved with a blend of programming and administration.
- You will work with various stakeholders to deal with technical problems by analysing, diagnosing, and then either solving or referring the problem.
- The role incorporates a balance of technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and excellent soft skills.
- Production support is a great fit for avid problem solvers. Work environments can range from front office first line roles to technical third line areas.
- The trade floor is a common setting for many Production Support Analyst roles as they are often based in fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Support Analysts tend to have a STEM background but should also be great communicators in order to meet both the technical and interpersonal needs of the role.
- Before starting a role as a Production Support Analyst, you will undergo the relevant training in our in-house Academy which includes the following modules: SQL, Excel VBA, UNIX, PL, OS Admin, ITIL Foundation, Financial Industry Awareness, Web Apps Design
- A natural problem solver, with the ability to analyse and diagnose various issues
- Able to think outside the box to deliver a solution
- A great communicator