Graduate Role - Data and Operational Analyst
- Data and Operational Analysts gain industry training geared towards financial services.
- This role often involves access to business areas in major financial institutions, working on sensitive information and high profile projects.
- Data and Operational Analysts gain first-hand exposure to the trade lifecycle.
- In this role you will work closely with clients to capture data requirements, reconcile, de-duplicate and clean up data across projects in operations and technology departments.
- This role is crucial in assisting organisations with the accuracy and timely presentation of data, in line with internal process/governance and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge and experience acquired as a Data and Operational Analyst can lead to management roles, as well as careers in business and operations analysis or project management.
- This is the perfect opportunity for those who are team players and self-starters with an aptitude for fast learning.
- Graduates from both STEM and non-STEM backgrounds are perfect for this pathway.
- Before starting a role as a Data and Operational Analyst, you will undergo the relevant training in our in-house Academy which includes the following modules: SQL, Excel VBA, Financial Industry Awareness
- A problem solver
- A practical individual with strong analytical skills
- Adept in business processes
- A Strong leader with excellent communication skills