Graduate Role - Business Test Analyst
- Business Test Analysts immerse themselves in the mind-set of the end user.
- The role involves investigating consumer behaviour and user experience to seek potential improvements.
- As a Business Test Analyst you will use your unique user-focused perspective to work alongside user experienced designers and the development team, implementing improvement modifications that will produce the best possible product for the user.
- This role is well suited to graduates with an interest in the end-user experience, as well as the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Before starting a role as a Business Test Analyst, you will undergo the relevant training in our in-house Academy which includes the following modules: SQL, Excel VBA, ISTQB-ISEB, Manual Testing
- Excellent at identifying problems
- Passionate about the importance of usability and design
- Creative when problem solving
- Attentive to end user concerns
- Interested in cutting edge technology and applications