Graduate Role - Business Intelligence Developer
- Business Intelligence Developers cover a varied range of roles and responsibilities such as capturing user requirements, generating visualisation design, unifying data sources, developing performance management dashboards and supporting existing applications.
- As a Business Intelligence Developer you will liaise with end users to fix defects, investigate the feasibility of change requests and add the functionality to applications by designing and implementing solutions.
- To achieve a successful outcome you will work closely with the business to understand how it operates, as well as identifying areas to target in order to drive business improvement through developing analytics.
- Following your training at FDM you will develop analytics applications that deliver immediate value back to the business that are robust, scalable and maintainable.
- This role is ideal for analytical problem solvers with a passion for technology and business.
- Before starting a role as a Business Intelligence Developer you will undergo the relevant training in our in-house Academy which includes the following modules: Professional Skills, SQL, Excel VBA, UNIX, Web Apps Design, Data Warehousing Concepts, ETL – Extract, Transform, Load (SSIS), SSAS & SSRS, Data Visualisation Analysis, BI Platform Learning
- Passionate about technology
- Passionate about business performance
- Analytical and a problem solver
- A keen follower of new technology
- An individual with skills that are transferable and applicable to a range of language and technology
- An excellent communicator across all levels within an organisation