Graduate Role - Business Analyst
- Business Analysts are the architects behind IT projects.
- This role involves understanding the needs of the business user and translating these requirements into technology for the development team.
- As a Business Analyst you will work with a wide range of people across the business, identifying areas of improvement and finding solutions.
- You will also capture and understand the business needs, assess the impact of those changes, as well as support the communication and delivery of the requirements.
- This role is ideal for graduates who are analytical problem solvers with a passion for business and technology.
- Before starting a role as a Business Analyst, you will undergo the relevant training in our in-house Academy which includes the following modules: SQL, Excel VBA, Financial Industry Awareness, BSC Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis, Modelling techniques
- Someone with a sharp business mind
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Passionate about technology
- Tactful and use diplomacy to find a solution
- Organised and methodical