Graduate Training Scheme
- You will benefit from a full 13 month training & development programme, managed daily by our Graduate Training Academy Director and our Graduate Training Academy Manager, both of whom are dedicated, proven developers of people’s skills, knowledge and success.
- You will work side-by-side with your fellow trainees, progressively increasing your skills via a mixture of classroom-based learning, projects and assignments, evenings with senior colleagues, development meetings, and most of all on-the-job assignment work assisting experienced colleagues.
- You will learn our unique 55 Step Professional Headhunter Process, proven to produce top performers. Your knowledge and skill gains will include client consulting, business communications, how to build your professional network, how to expand your client base, technical CV writing, interview preparation, offer negotiation and presentation, and candidate resignation management.
- Once you are signed off to work on your own assignments, you will still enjoy 2:1 support on a daily basis involving constant commercial analysis and feedback, advanced training from the Director Team and Weekly Development Team Meetings.
- The result – you will graduate from our academy as a Consultant, able to continue your progression annually, and achieve the exceptional success that matches your aspirations. In terms of personal earnings, our Consultants don’t earn less than £30,000 in their first year; our top performer achieved £62,000 in his first year.
- The job requires self-motivation, resilience, a hard work ethic and a daily desire to develop skills & knowledge.
- This is an entrepreneurial environment in which our Consultants are required to be highly skilled at written and verbal communication, persuasion, negotiating and selling.
- Our training will enable you to be an effective dual project manager; managing your clients’ difficult assignments which may be critical to their business objectives, and managing your candidates’ career aspirations, interviews, salary expectations, job offers, counter-offers, and their ultimate transition from present employer to new employer.
Please note some opportunities may close earlier than the closing date set on Solent Graduate Jobs.