- Put simply, you’ll make customers feel special
- You’ll help in all kinds of ways - from supporting customers on the shop floor, to serving them at the checkout
- On the checkout, you’ll promptly and politely process, pack and take payment for shopping
- On the shop floor, you’ll help customers find what they want, explain anything they need to know, and help to make sure the products they love are always on the shelves
Your experience and skills
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Friendly, polite and helpful
- Customer service experience is a bonus but not essential
- Retail experience would be an advantage too, but it’s your attitude that matters most
Please note if you are a student holding a Tier 4 VISA it is a condition of your Visa that if you are studying for a degree level qualification (NQF6 or above) you are restricted to working 20 hours per week in term time, across all employment you undertake. It is your responsibility to inform any employer of all employment you undertake, including how many hours you work.
It is a criminal offence for students to breach their visa conditions, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK curtailed.