Contact: Thomas Armstrong-Collett
4 Spring Close
- To bring together those who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, alternative or a friend of these communities in a diverse and equal environment, without prejudice.
- To promote a socially supportive environment, recreational activities, mutual support and joint aid among our members.
- To promote awareness of LGBT+ communities issues and concerns
- To promote awareness to other organisations.
- To provide a network for mutual support for people who have lived through actively homophobic, transphobic, biphobic times, and still find these attitudes among some people.