Management Trainee Programme
- Full Time
Elite Management Trainee Programme
Elite hotels have once again opened up applications to its exceptional Management Trainee Programme, offering candidates the opportunity to experience a wide range of departments across all four of its luxury hotels.
- Working across a wide range of departments and at varying levels of seniority your role will develop as your experience and confidence in management grows.
- You will have a mentor within the senior management team to provide advice and assistance as needed, alongside this, you will receive support from the entire Elite family who will be happy to share their knowledge and experience with you.
- The Management Academy represents an opportunity to establish a career where the emphasis is on style and quality. Each of the four Elite Hotels has its own unique characteristics, with all of them offering our guests the highest standards of personal service and hospitality.
- Our 22 month Management Trainee Programme is open to all and offers the chance to experience the exceptional customer service delivered by Elite hotels at each one of its distinctive properties.
- On successful completion of the programme, interviews will be arranged with one or more General Managers at the different hotels where there are entry level managerial positions available.
- Elite Hotels is passionate about internal promotion wherever appropriate and those that share our values will receive progression and reward.
- Many previous Trainee Managers are now Managers or senior Managers with the company. It is our firm belief that developing new managers from within empowers them both professionally and personally, whilst enabling them to build their skills and capacities to achieve rewarding long term careers.
The Recruitment Process:
Closing date for applications 31st January 2019
Assessment day 9th & 10th April 2019
Commencement date 2nd September 2019
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.