2019 Corporate Summer Internship Program
6 days left
- Full Time
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Our compensated 10-week Corporate Internship Program is designed to give rising senior undergraduate students a challenging, hands-on experience in the retail industry.
- INTEGRATE: Participate in a Company orientation with the entire intern class
- LEARN: Attend weekly events and activities including our executive speaker series
- BE MENTORED: Receive coaching and on-going feedback from your supervisor
- COLLABORATE: Complete a team project
- GIVE BACK: Make a difference by volunteering as part of the Ralph Lauren Gives Back Program
- HAVE FUN: Take advantage of social and networking activities
- After successful completion of the program, full time entry-level offers may be extended to top candidates.
- Attend college full-time and be entering their final year of undergraduate studies
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Have a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Show a demonstrated interest in the retail industry and a passion for the Ralph Lauren brand
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.