Graduate Marketing Assistant
ATTENTION: Graduates, Interns, Career Changers, Entry Level Associates, Students Looking for Experience… If you're excited to land a new career click apply now! Please only apply if you're available to start ASAP!
Cabernet Marketing is a start-up marketing events company in Southampton City Centre with multiple openings this month for Graduates and Entry-Level Candidates in Marketing, Business & Recruitment!
- Fun, Interactive Marketing and Sales Presentations
- Working as Part of a Team to Achieve Results and Targets
- Friendly Competition, Challenges, Rewards and Recognition
- Learning, Earning and Growing at Your Own Pace
- Sales, Marketing and Recruitment Training and Experience
- Team Building, Campaign Management, Project Management
- 1+ years experience working with customers is preferred but not necessary (retail sales, hospitality, reception, customer service, sales, telemarketing, or similar) or working in sales, recruitment or an office environment is preferred but not necessary
- A university degree is helpful, especially if it’s business-oriented because advancement is based on results, not seniority. [A degree is not required]
- An above average work ethic, desire to succeed, ability to take constructive criticism and follow direction are expected because all initial earnings will be commission based
- Full time availability along with the mentality and willingness to go the extra mile rather than watch the clock
- 18+ years of age, eligible to work in the UK on self employed basis, local to Southampton (or able to commute - we can’t hold spots this time of year for people wanting to relocate)
- Growth Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities
- Public Speaking Opportunities
- Invitations to Regional Seminars
- Invitations to Inner-Circle Meals
- Invitations to Corporate Events
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.