Media Specialist Activity Leader
“The hardest job you’ll ever love…”
Safeguarding the welfare of our children is XUK's primary duty.
Create, plan and deliver a safe, stimulating and engaging course timetable for campers aged 8 – 17. Assist the pastoral team in ensuring that campers are settled and integrated into camp life.
- We are a family run business where safety is our number one priority, shared with our staff and applicants.
- A friendly and energetic organisation with high standards, looking for like minded people to join us.
- Ability to integrate with a wide demographic of people.
- Experience working with children is desirable, but not essential.
- Consistently rated one of the top camps in the UK
- Ability to integrate. work with, and direct children.
- Specialist qualifications / interests (photography, filming, editing, blogging, vlogging, journalism etc.)
- Plan and run quality, fun and safe morning elective activities both independently and as part of a team. The sessions will focus on developing new and existing skills in a structured and exciting environment.
- Plan and run quality, fun and safe activities both independently and as part of a team for afternoon choice sessions
- Address behavioural / emotional issues suitably and discuss with your line manager.
- You may also be required to support the pastoral team. Pastoral responsibilities may include, though are not limited to, meal supervision, wake up and lights out duties, off-site (excursions) supervision.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.