3 days left
- Full Time
- As a Finance Officer you will be working within the Purchase Ledger team to maintain and update the Group Purchase Ledger, ensuring timeliness of all group payments.
- You will work actively within the team to reduce creditor payment times and improve performance.
- Although you will be part of the Purchase Ledger / Payables team you will be given the opportunity to work across the wider finance team such as payroll and service charges to gain valuable experience.
- This is a permanent, full time position working 37 hours per week and is based in our office in Eastleigh, Collins House.
- You will be working in a high volume transaction environment and will need excellent customer service skills.
- We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a high degree of accuracy with regard to data entry whether in study or work.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who aspires to develop a career in finance so previous work experience is not essential.
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy and sell additional leave
- Employer pension contributions of up to 12%
- Life assurance 3 x annual salary
- Flexi-time scheme, allowing individuals to work hours that suit them (subject to core hours and the requirements of their department and role)
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Radian Rewards, flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave for those who qualify
- Staff recognition scheme
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.