Project Governance Administrator
eBECS, a DXC Technology Company, is a specialist in total Microsoft Business Solutions. As part of DXC Technology, the world’s leading independent, comprehensive IT services company, we design and deliver Lean and agile solutions globally for customers in Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Services, Not-for-profit and other related sectors.
Services to Senior Management
- Support Project Governance Executive (PGE) under the guidance of the Project Governance.
- Manager in Resource Diary management.
- Standard documents librarian for all documentation and templates on the Sharepoint site.
- Provide administration support to enable the PGM and PGE to provide timely and accurate reporting of KPI’s.
- Provide administrative and coordination support for any recruitment activity.
- Filing of paper and electronic documents.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required by the Project Governance Manager or wider leadership team from time to time
Services to PMs
- For each project provide / maintain / store:
- Risk Forum minutes
- Sales Handover
- Project Charter
- Project Code set-up
- Project Plan
- Close-out Plan
- Resource Plan
- Original and revised budgets
- Costs to complete analysis
- Compliance Checklist
- Administration Support to Project Governance Office (PGO).
- Personal Development
- Cross Company & Interpersonal Relationships
- Good attention to detail, and excellent planning and organisation skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively will be key as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
- Sharepoint knowledge would be an advantage.
- Proactive attitude
- Influencing – good communication skills
- Resilience – Ability to cope under pressure and to persevere
- Planning & organising – ability to identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
- Accountability – taking personal responsibility for actions
- Ability to manage expectations
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.