Upffront is a small, online marketing and distribution company with ambition! We promote "performance sailing systems" and are building a worldwide sales and marketing infrastructure. The two directors have extensive knowledge in performance marine products and their distribution. The business has just received a large European Government backed loan which allows it to move into an accelerated growth phase.
The company operates from two sites. Our warehouse and fulfilment operation is in Kiel, N. Germany and a sales & marketing plus product development team based in Valencia, Spain.
Working hours: 30 hrs/week
This position will be based in our office in Kiel, Germany. Interns will be expected to work 6hrs/day and 5 days/week for the duration of the internship. The internship pays an allowance of €750 per month.
• Manage daily social media postings and develop social media campaigns
• Market analysis and customer segmentation
• Develop direct e-mail campaigns
• Create and distribute monthly newsletter
• Develop product specification tools and resources
• Website content updates & development
• Statistical analysis & reporting
• Customer service and support
• Studying for, or recently completed, a degree in Marketing (Preferably digital orientated)
• Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Web literate
• Excellent written English
• Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter
• Takes initiative and can work alone or in a small team
• Organised, accurate but fast worker, with close attention to detail
• Good people skills
• A passion for sailing
• English as a first language
• Writing skills (Two examples of written work with application)
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.