You're reading this because you're intrigued to find out what a university graduate leadership programme has to offer. For ambitious and talented graduates, a leadership career in the university sector is an exciting and rewarding prospect.
The university sector is one of the most dynamic, vibrant and stimulating environments in which to build your future career. Universities are international communities ranging from small colleges to multi-million pound businesses. You work with highly talented, committed colleagues from all countries of the globe, and a wide range of expertise. A career in HE gives you the opportunity to work anywhere in the country and overseas.
If you're looking for a graduate programme that opens the door to a highly varied career in an entrepreneurial, global business, Ambitious Futures is it.
- This programme will show you how the challenging and stimulating business of a university operates.
- You'll meet some of the most talented people in the country, if not the world, and gain an inside view into the sector's management and business processes.
- A key aspect of your training will see you working alongside a diverse range of partners, from students and employers to funding bodies and commercial organisations.
- Through their teaching, research and outreach universities make a positive difference to the lives of those around them, and society as a whole.
- Ambitious Futures is your opportunity to contribute to this endeavour.
- If you are excited by working for an organisation that is motivated by discovery, not shareholder profit, the Ambitious Futures scheme may be for you.