Business & Customer Relations Administrator
As a Business and Customer Relations Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the Directors with the non-clinical aspects of the business.
The variety of responsibilities of the role will include aspects of administration, accounts, customer relations, marketing, human resources, staff development and service development activities. Your role will be to support the Directors, working closely with them, the entire team and customers, to co-ordinate operations that enable the business to grown and thrive.
In this exciting and fulfilling position, you will be faced with a wide range of ‘back office’, front desk and customer facing duties.
You will be expected to:
- Be responsible for effectively managing the day to day non-clinical aspects of goPhysio alongside the Directors.
- Use your skills to ensure our patients have the best possible care throughout their journey at goPhysio.
- Take responsibility for effectively problem solving the day to day issues that arise and resolving or delegating the issues appropriately.
You will have a key role in overseeing and managing day to day administration tasks. Your key administration responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Working with and utilising the practice management software to optimise patient care and customer relations.
- Developing, refining and implementing administrative processes and systems so that they work efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring data accuracy, by updating, editing, or amending information in business software and business administration process and systems.
- Utilise and promote all channels of communication, to ensure communication throughout the team is consistent, timely and appropriate.
- Create, collate and dispatch work requests and supporting documentation, ensuring timely supply to meet teams’ requirements.
- Logging and actioning any maintenance and housekeeping issues in relation to the facilities and premises.
- Overseeing clinic room and facilities standards to ensure the clinic is well equipped, well maintained and presentable at all times.
You will be involved with certain aspects of financial management systems, which may include:
- Utilising our online accountancy package to assist with accounting administration.
- Invoicing third parties for work carried out and ensuring timely payment of such invoices.
- Monitoring and submitting expense reports.
- Monitoring and evaluating suppliers, to ensure that best value is being received at all times and striving to reduce overheads wherever possible.
You will play a crucial part in maximising customer engagement through:
- Developing and optimising the ‘customer journey’ utilising current and potential new initiatives.
- Utilising digital strategies to nurture engagement.
- Optimising internal systems and protocols.
- Being customer focused and using strategies to ensure we exceed customer expectations and customer service constantly at all times.
- Actively recording customer feedback and testimonials as part of marketing activities and service development.
- Promote and support cross service referrals.
You will be involved in developing a loyal, long term customer base through marketing activities such as:
- Facilitate with the planning, organising, implementing and evaluation of events and workshops.
- Being responsible for managing lead enquiries to the clinic.
- Updating, proof reading and assisting with blogs and social media marketing activities.
- Working with the Directors to oversee the marketing calendar and plan and delegate marketing activities appropriately.
- Utilising digital strategies to nurture retention, including CRM, newsletters, web content, social media and video marketing.
- Assist Directors with researching and developing new services utilising The Business Model Canvas.
- Utilising marketing activities to optimise sales mix.
- Being part of our regular team training, including identifying and training the team on relevant material to business aims and objectives.
Human Resources and Staff Development
You will support the Directors and team Leads through:
- Managing and organising data on our HR platform for the team, to include annual leave allowances, TOIL, study leave etc.
- Managing the annual leave for the non-clinical team and ensure cover is available at all times, including co-ordinating emergency cover.
- Organise and plan delivery of non-clinical training.
- Organise team meetings and be responsible for the daily Huddle.
goPhysio has ambitious plans for growth. You will support and facilitate this through:
- Working with the Directors and Clinical Lead to record, analyse and present KPIs to evaluate and drive business growth.
- Being responsible for documenting new service processes and co-ordinating communication and team training to facilitate timely and consistent delivery.
- You will have relevant formal education and qualifications in business administration or equivalent.
- You will love the detail, planning and turning your plans into actions!
- You will be great at not only organising yourself but others too.
- You will be passionate about joining a well established, small, family business that has ambitious plans for growing, where you will play a key role in supporting that growth.
- Full time, 37.5h/week (normally Monday - Friday, with some evening and weekend work)
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Salary from £19,500 p.a. negotiable depending on experience
- 28 days paid AL/year including bank holidays, with additional holiday after 3 years up to 35 days
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension
- Access to all services including Pilates classes and onsite gym
- Regular training and development opportunities
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday, however, some weekend and evening cover will be required on occasions, which will be managed through flexible working. You may occasionally be required to work until 8pm to cover reception during times of annual leave or unexpected sickness. You may also be required to work during the weekends when we are involved in events or workshops.
At goPhysio we’re here to help local people live a healthy, active, positive life, pain & injury free. How our customers feel - and how we treat them, whether it’s in the treatment room, studio or on the phone, is of the upmost importance to us.
Central to all this is our team. So, we’ve developed a great place to work, with strong values that underpin everything we do and we look for people who share these values too. Support, training and feedback are part and parcel of working at goPhysio and motivation to develop personally and professionally is crucial.
We have high expectations and standards, our patients expect nothing less too. In return for your commitment we offer the best local facilities, investment in you, many opportunities for development and a friendly, supportive working environment.
For people with the attitude and motivations that fit well with our ethos and culture here at goPhysio, the rewards and opportunities are great and unique.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.