2 days left
- Part Time
- The post holder will develop, coordinate and maintain a broad and well supported Student Involvement activities programme including volunteering and support for all student led and special status societies
- Days of work are yet to be decided and will be negotiated with the current post holder.
- The successful candidate will ideally have some knowledge and experience in working with students
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills and understand best practice in a client focussed service
- They will have excellent interpersonal skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- They will need to manage their time effectively
- Have excellent attention to detail and have the ability to maintain positive and constructive working relationships with students officers, service managers and key University staff.
Solent Students’ Union has a vision that “Every student will have an excellent student experience at Solent University” which is underpinned by our mission to enrich the student experience through opportunities, support, influence and action.
We are a close team of professionals who believe that every student matters and have great aspirations with increasing success. Although the post holder will primarily work on their own initiative, the successful candidate will be a proactive member of the team and will clearly demonstrate a commitment to our organisational values.
- Salary: £17,871 (£10,722.60 - 0.6 FTE, pro rata)
- Hours: Part time - 21 hours a week
For further information or an informal discussion on this post please contact David Woolley, Student Involvement Manager via solentsu.co.uk/about/contactus/
For an application pack please contact student union recruitment via solentsu.co.uk/about/jobs/
Closing Date: Sunday 18th November at midnight
Interview Date: w/c Monday 3rd December