Undergraduate Leadership Programme
- We encourage you to make the most of your time with us by getting to know different people and departments, and taking advantage of the many in-house training courses that we offer.
- From day one, you will be coached and supported in your role, and offered help in acquiring in all the technical, business and personal skills that you need to do a great job.
- Our team are based at our Store Support Centre in Leicester, a fantastic modern building and a great working environment.
- We have an experienced Marketing, Merchandising, Logistics and our Buying team who will give you both the job training and the personal support to help get the best out of the skills you have learnt through your academic career so far.
- An excellent team player with good communication skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and good presentation skills
- Strong PC skills including excellent spreadsheet skills
- Passion for our product combined with a strong commercial eye for product in retail
- A good understanding of the Dunelm customer
- Planning and analytical skills
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Ability to work at pace and to tight deadlines
- Able to think both strategically and tactically depending on the business needs
- Annual leave days
- Staff discount (off sale items too) and sample sales
- Birthday paid day off
- Charity paid day off
- House moving day - paid day off
- Share save scheme
- Peoples pension
- Gym discount
- Cycle to work
- Mobile phone discount
- Childcare vouchers
- Plus many more from restaurant, cinema, hotel discounts and discounts on fashion retailers!
Our business placement programme is specifically for undergraduates, for a period of 12 months which starts in July 2019.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.