Self-Employed Sales Designer
Do you have an eye for design and style and describe yourself as enthusiastic, imaginative and confident with strong influencing skills? Do you want to work flexibly, be your own boss and self-employed? Then we may just have the ideal role for you.
Hammonds is the UK’s leading fitted furniture company. We are a family-run business with a 92 year heritage and are now recruiting for a self-employed Sales Designer to join our fantastic team in and around the Southampton area.
- As a Sales Designer, your focus will be to promote our unique ranges within a 50 mile radius of your home postcode from pre-booked home appointments.
- Using the latest computer-aided design applications, and through the delivery of an unbeatable service experience.
- Full training is given.
- If you have a personable approach, love the idea of brightening up dull spaces by breathing life into unloved rooms, then please get in touch!
- Our Designers enjoy unlocking hidden storage solutions and surprising our clients with transformational 3D visuals showing them how their room could come to life with a personalised design visit.
- Not only do we offer the largest range of inspirational fitted bedroom furniture with hundreds of styles and limitless product combinations, we also offer an exciting range of kitchens and home office solutions.
- To be a successful Sales Designer you will need a current UK driving licence and car, as well as your own mobile telephone and laptop.
- Fully expensed residential training (including ArtiCad)
- Uncapped Commission
- An average of 5 – 7 appointments per week, with the ability for more appointments for strong converters
- Lead generation from our 100 stores and concessions nationwide.
- Quality products with a 10 year guarantee
- No cold calling
- Generous discounts on our products for self and family
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.