Night Care Assistant
As a Night Care Assistant with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives. A Night Care Assistant remains awake throughout the night and responds to any emergency calls within the Extra Care Scheme.
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Support with medication & elements of personal care
- Some Courts also have more complex care needs with double up packages, PEG fed clients, and clients with challenging behaviour, full training and support will be provided for these tasks
- Hours can be limited but could be complimented with Domicilary care work within the local community too.
- We are looking for Carers to cover Emergency response shifts 2-3 nights per week & alternate weekends
- Due the nature of this role, our carer workforce are required to be 18 years of age or above
- Industry leading Induction & training programme
- Career development opportunities including Apprenticeship programmes.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Industry Leading Rewards scheme, unique to Allied Employees with discounts in insurance, high street retailers & much more – potential savings over £900 each year!
- Free Uniforms
- We have a number of shifts available, Guaranteed Hours Contract or Flexible Hours, ranging from 16-40 hours per week
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.