Photographer Camp Counselor
- A camp counselor will plan, direct and implement activities in his or her area of expertise.
- As a counselor, you will be working with children at a summer camp in the USA.
- No certifications are necessary, but you must love working with children.
- Being a camp counselor is the best job you'll ever love.
- Who wouldn’t want the opportunity to spend a summer in the sun, outdoors, and hanging out with kids?
- When your desk has transformed into a diving board where you teach campers how to perfect their dive, there is no better feeling in the world.
- Where else would you be able to live the life as a mentor, brother/sister, parent, friend, role model, superhero, and the best scary story teller all wrapped in one?
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.