Customer Service Adviser (Full-time and Part-time)
Do you want to start at £18,000 with the opportunity to increase your salary by at least £500 in the first 6 months, take inbound customer calls with no selling and only work 35 hours a week Monday - Friday?
Read on to find out more…
- We are currently going through a rebranding from Old Mutual Wealth to Quilter and we are looking for Customer Service Advisers, situated in our Contact Centre in Southampton.
- You will be at the frontline of delivering a high-quality experience to our customers and financial advisers. You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers over the telephone and by email.
- You don’t need to have previous office or financial services experience.
- We’ll give you what we believe is market leading training and support to help you with achieving your career ambitions.
- To be successful as a Customer Service Adviser, you will have a passion for delivering great service and understanding the importance of the customer in our business.
- You’ll have a natural ability to explain complex information clearly and simply using your excellent communication and listening skills.
- A great Customer Service Adviser is able to use their personality to build a fantastic rapport with the customer and at the same time, be able to listen to their needs and deliver the 5 star, tailored service they deserve.
- Good computer skills and attention to detail are essential in our fast paced environment. If you want a new role that is going to give you the tools to grow, progress and give you a fantastic foundation of support, apply now.
- At Old Mutual Wealth we offer an innovative and flexible reward package. In addition to your starting salary, we also offer:
- £500 added to salary per product accredited. Ability to grow salary up to £20,500
- Yearly bonus based on the company’s and individual performance
- 8% non- contributory pension scheme, optional ability to boost through personal contributions
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays with the ability to buy and sell up to an additional 12 days
- Social working environment with four paid company events a year
- 5 minute walk from Southampton train station and season ticket loans available
- Protection benefits provided as part of the package – life assurance, income protection, personal accident insurance and private healthcare
- Discounts around Southampton with well-known food and clothing retailers around the city centre including Gyms
- Subsidised cafeteria, subsidised Costa Coffee and dress down Fridays
The opening hours of the Contact Centre: Monday – Friday, 8.00 to 19.00
These hours are covered on a rota basis which will be discussed at interview
Full-time and Part-time positions are available. Please clearly state your preference in your application.
Old Mutual Wealth (OMW), part of Old Mutual plc, a FTSE 50 group providing life assurance, asset management, banking & general insurance. Old Mutual is trusted by more than 16 million customers across the world with a total of £300.5bn AUM.
OMW is a leading investment business in the UK and internationally with over £100bn in investments for over 1 million customers. We aim to help people who want to make a positive change for themselves, those close to them and the society they live in by helping them secure their financial future. We have an unrivalled adviser and customer offering spanning:
- Protection benefits provided as part of the package – life assurance, income protection, personal accident insurance and private healthcare.
- Financial advice – Strong relationships with independent advisers globally plus owned distribution including Intrinsic (UK) and Aiva (LatAm), in providing personal financial planning & wealth management solutions.
- Investment platforms in the UK & cross-border to help people save & invest (ISAs, bonds, life assurance & pensions).
- Investment management - Quilter Cheviot, provides managed investment portfolios & discretionary investment mgt.
- Asset management – Old Mutual Global Investors (OMGI) offers high quality fund solutions with an outstanding performance track record.
We’ve always embraced progress and offered investors fresh opportunities and approaches to managing their wealth. We pioneered open architecture investing & the multi-manager approach in the UK. That approach, and platforms, has now become the industry norm & we are now focused on redefining the market again. We believe platforms need to integrate with investment solutions & financial advisers to deliver the value advisers and customers demand.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.