Technology Graduate Programme
Carnival UK is the UK operating division of Carnival Corporation & plc, the largest leisure travel company in the world and amongst the most profitable and financially strong. Carnival UK operates the P&O Cruises & Cunard brands and is based in the historic shipping city of Southampton in our modern open-plan head office. This is the hub of all things cruising, and a hive of activity from designing ships to testing menus to ensuring exceptional service to our guests all in order to ensure we provide unforgettable holiday happiness.
Cunard operates the most famous ocean liners in the world, with a fleet of 3 already in service and a new one on order for 2022. P&O Cruises is the leading and most recognised cruise brand in the UK and it operates a fleet of seven premium ships. P&O Cruises is also growing - in addition to the spectacular Iona - due to arrive in May 2020, and a further ship arriving in 2022 we will need to increase our capacity by 50%. There is no better time to be joining a growing, exciting and dynamic world leader in cruise travel with a vision of being the No1 Travel Employer of Choice.
It takes great passion and real commitment to maintain our position at the top and because of that we were recently voted 15th most attractive employer within the UK. That’s why exceptional, passionate people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our guests.
- You will be joining the heart of our Technology team in a graduate scheme which will give you the opportunity to experience a full range of technology disciplines over a 2 year period
- We are looking for the most ambitious, talented and enthusiastic graduates who we can support and develop in to future leaders of our business within Technology
- Graduating, ideally with a 2.1 in IT or a similar relevant degree
- You will need drive, commitment and a real passion to succeed, together with the ability to tackle complex challenges, make decisions, innovate and influence colleagues
- We are offering a development graduate programme with 4 rotations specifically designed to not only develop your technical skill in technology but just as importantly help you establish what it takes to be a future leader.
- Your development starts with full support from induction onwards
- You will be assigned a mentor and receive continuous training and development to help you reach your full potential in addition to full study support for a relevant professional accreditation of qualification