Female Sessional coach
Active Communities Network requires a female youth coach to work on an after school teenage girl’s programme across Southwark and Lambeth. The successful applicant will report to the project coordinators of each programme. The position is part time, with a requirement of 6 hours a week to start. The number of hours are likely to be increased depending on availability and requirements across Lambeth and Southwark.
- Deliver sport and youth activities
- Support project staff to prepare for sessions and deliver the programme’s
- Support project staff in monitoring and evaluating the success of the projects activities
- Assist project staff in general tasks such as ordering kit and equipment and
- booking facilities
- Adhere to employers and placement organisations Health and Safety, Child
- Protection and Equalities policies
- Be available for evening and weekend work
- Attend all work based sessions, meetings and training courses on time
- Adhere to their placement organisations policies around presentation, dress
- code and representing the organisation externally
- Passionate about sport, fitness or physical activity
- An understanding of sport and young people
- Self-motivated to learn and improve
- Good communication skills and ability to relate to other people
- Ability to engage young people positively
- To be able to adapt to different challenges in a positive way
- Willingness to travel to and from sessions on a daily basis
- Reasonable level of personal fitness
- FA Level one, other multi sport qualifications
Please send your CV along with a statement demonstrating a piece of work with young female teenagers and describe one successful outcome.
Please email this to email@example.com with the subject title ‘London sessional coach’.
Please note, unfortunately we are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants prior to the interview stage.